Third Euro Mediterranean Public Management Dialogue
Tunis, Tunisia, 6 October 2010
Call-for-Participation in the PhD Workshop
This call is now closed!
Deadline of final versions of papers: 3 September 2010
Proposals of papers, as well as final texts should be sent to:
Paper proposals may be presented in English or French.
The working languages for papers and discussions will be English and French.
Format of Papers:
- Paper Proposal
Kindly submit a 2-page summary maximum, providing:
- The title of the paper
- The general theme and chapters broached
- The research methodology and empirical techniques used
- The author’s name, affiliation and contact information. The author’s name should only appear on the first page to ensure an anonymous reading of the paper proposal.
- Final text of the paper
Kindly respect the following instructions for the final text of the paper, as also for the summary:
- The text may not exceed 25 pages (bibliography and annexes included)
- Font: Times New Roman (12 points), line spacing 1,5 - justified
- Format A4, margins 2,5cm
On the first page:
- Paper title (Times 18)
- The name(s) of the author(s) and that of the Institution to which the author(s) are affiliated (Times 14)
- Contact information of the author(s): e-mail, telephone, fax (Times 12)
- A short summary (500 words max. Times 12), in English and in French
- 5 key words (Times 12)
Ghazi GHERAIRI, Professor, University of Tunis, Tunisia
Jean-Rodolphe LOPEZ, Professor, IMPGT – Paul Cézanne University, France
Claude ROCHET, Professor, IMPGT – Paul Cézanne University, France
Submission of a Proposal and Evaluation
Criteria of Selection
The workshop is open to PhD students in Public Management who are working on the Euro-Mediterranean space.
The number of participants is limited.
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: 15 June 2010
Decision of acceptance of the Committee: 5 July 2010
Proposals are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The working languages for papers and discussions will be English and French. Each participant may express himself/herself in his/her own language. A good understanding of English and especially French is thus advised.
Format of Proposals:
The document submitted must:
- Propose a precise research question of interest in the Euro-Mediterranean space;
- Present preferably an outline of the theoretical framework, a methodological section and if possible empirical supports;
- Include preliminary conclusions, and points for discussion (e.g. questions which are of particular concern to you).
Length: between 6500 and 9000 words, including a short summary in English and French of 500 words.
Arrangements for PhD Participants:
Participation in the seminar is free.
Those PhD students selected to present their work at the workshop may attend the Conference free of charge.
Assistance with travel and accommodation costs may be granted depending on the quality of work and the date when files are completed and received.
Gaëlle FLOUW / Elisabeth LOPEZ
Institut de Management Public et Gouvernance Territoriale
21, rue Gaston de Saporta
F- 13 100 AIX EN PROVENCE (France)
Tel : + 33 188.8.131.529
Fax : + 33 184.108.40.2068